cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP / ICM call queued time not showing as queue time but as TalkTime in Termination_Call_Detail table

Luis Yrigoyen
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Calls going to queue are not showing queue time in the Termination_Call_Detail table; all cal time showing under TalkTime.

Running ICM 7.5 and CVP 7

The call flow:
PSTN --> Ingress GW --> SIP CVP call sever --> ICM script.
Basically, our calls come from the PSTN, hit our gateway, dial-peer in the gateway routes it to our CVP call server using SIP.

In ICM routing script:

start --> all necessary CVP variables --> Send to VRU --> Run Ext. Script (1.CVPInvoike) --> Queue to Skill Group -->
(available agent or queue) in some instances I invoke another CVP script to service the queue and in other instances I call a micro-app.

Everything works fine, the queuing, the retreaval of the call from queue, etc., etc.

What I've noticed in the Termination_Call_Detail table is that when a call gets queued and the caller hangs up while being in queue, ICM does not report that called as being queued; it doesn't report the queue time seperatly. The LocalQTime and NetQTime fields are empty and all the time is reported under the TalkTime field.
Now, when a call gets queued and it then gets to an agent, the queue time DOES show under the NetQTime field.

I suspect this is because is CVP and the call never really "leaves" the gateway or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

any help is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I feel like I just answered this question a couple of days ago.

Why would you look in the TCD for this information? The Route_Call_Detail table has exactly what you need. Abandoned calls have RouterErrorCode of 448 and the time to abandoned is right there.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I feel like I just answered this question a couple of days ago.

Why would you look in the TCD for this information? The Route_Call_Detail table has exactly what you need. Abandoned calls have RouterErrorCode of 448 and the time to abandoned is right there.

Regards,

Geoff

Makes sense now.  I was looking at the RCD table yesterday but I was a bit confused.

I couldn't get the definition for error 448 out of the ICM Schema Help as that category is not present.

thanks Geoff.

Paulo Pereira
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

FYI ...

When QueueTime on a CVP is being reported as TalkTime in the TCD record, usually that means that "Queue Reporting" was not enabled in the VRU pim configuration in the ICMSetup of the PG.

-Paulo