Helpful
Replies

CVP integration with Nuance ASR/TTS server

munikuma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi All,

need help here.

i am trying to integrate CVP 8.5 with Nuance ASR/TTS server (realspeak 4.5,NSS,rec 9.x). attached are the logs and script for a test call.

please help.

regards

Munish

2 Replies 2

villarrealed
Level 1
Level 1

I would do the following:

Nuance Server

• Verify the Nuance Speech Server service is running
  • Verify that there is a valid license installed on the Nuance server
  • Verify that the server.mrcp1.transport.port setting in the NSServer.config file is set to 554
  • Verify the Baseline.xml file on the Nuance server has the correct number of ASR and TTS ports configured

VXML GW

• Verify that you have  ivr-asr-server and ivr-tts-server configured correctly (rtsp://asr-en-us/recognizer)
  • Verify that you have an ip host configured for the ASR/TTS server (ip host asr-en-us ???.???.???.???)

Hi Villarrealed,

thanks for the reply. i have verified these settings already as i got it from developer.cisco.com discussion forum. my concern is what all changes i need to do in NSSServer.cfg. initially i made the chages related to MRCPv1 but when i ran debug mrcp client error and session i can see my gateway is trying to use MRCP version 2. other thing that i noticed in my NSS server log is, the sip stack is showing interface 0 ip as 0.0.0.0.

at this point i am not sure if its going to use MRCPv1 or MRCPv2. if its MRCPv2 then is it going to use SIP or RTSP. if its going to use SIP, what all changes are required in SIP configuration on NSSServer.cfg.

please suggest.

regards

Munish