Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP IVR Ports

George Michaell
Level 1
Level 1

Guys,

Need some clarification that if we have 50 IVR ports how many simultaneous users can listen to the IVR?? either its 50  or 25??

SEcondly at which point exactly does the IVR port gets released ?? is it when the call is transfered to the Queue or Agent??

Thanks,

A

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

hi,

as per my understanding:

in CVP implementation below type of ports are known:

CVP port:this will be utilised when call is going through IVR service.(self service + queuing)

CVP call director port: this port will be utilized throughout the life cycle of call (self service + queuing + agent) . this ports comes free for UCCE deployment.

CVP VXML server port: it will be utilized based on VXML session requested from Voice gateway.for every session one port will be utilised.

i will assume you are talking about CVP port:

so if you have 50 ports, you can have total 50 callers navigate to IVR by taking self service or being in queue.

once the called gets connected to agent CVP IVR port gets releases but call director ports will be occupied throughout the call.

Chintan

~please rate all useful information

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

hi,

as per my understanding:

in CVP implementation below type of ports are known:

CVP port:this will be utilised when call is going through IVR service.(self service + queuing)

CVP call director port: this port will be utilized throughout the life cycle of call (self service + queuing + agent) . this ports comes free for UCCE deployment.

CVP VXML server port: it will be utilized based on VXML session requested from Voice gateway.for every session one port will be utilised.

i will assume you are talking about CVP port:

so if you have 50 ports, you can have total 50 callers navigate to IVR by taking self service or being in queue.

once the called gets connected to agent CVP IVR port gets releases but call director ports will be occupied throughout the call.

Chintan

~please rate all useful information

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: