cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP - Trigger an API based on events ( Caller hangup in queue )

dipmehta33
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Is it possible to make a REST API call as soon as  caller-hangup event is triggered while waiting in queue ?

I am using CVP for queuing. 

Regards

Dip Mehta

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight
There's a bug that causes an infinite loop if you were to try to catch the hangup event within the Studio app to use the Rest Client element.

So, you'd have to use custom java and write an End of Call java class. There you can determine if the call ended via hangup, and if so, make the rest call.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight
There's a bug that causes an infinite loop if you were to try to catch the hangup event within the Studio app to use the Rest Client element.

So, you'd have to use custom java and write an End of Call java class. There you can determine if the call ended via hangup, and if so, make the rest call.

Thank you Janine. How do you send all the associated session data to that java class ? Would it be send by default ? If yes, how do i retrieve it in java class ? If you could point me to any documentation that would be great.

You can use CallEndAPI to retrieve session data or local variable. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: