Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP VXML Server User Management Feature Issue

ciscorajaraman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I am trying to use the CVP(version 8.0) VXML server User management feature in one of my call studio application. when i try to deploy the application with User Management enabled.

I am getting the below error and application is not getting deployed in VXML server. But the tables that will be used by the user management are created in MSSQL 2005 server.

Please guide me how to proceed from here.

Error with admin application update,07/24/2013 12:56:29.693, The error was: There was a problem creating the database tables for the user management system. com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The cursor type/concurrency combination is not supported.

com.audium.server.AudiumException: There was a problem creating the database tables for the user management system.

at com.audium.server.controller.AudiumServerConfiguration.initialize(AudiumServerConfiguration.java:856)

at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.cmdUpdateApp(Admin.java:295)

at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.executeCommand(Admin.java:226)

at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.run(Admin.java:1255)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Root Cause: com.audium.server.userManagement.LoggingException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The cursor type/concurrency combination is not supported.

at com.audium.server.userManagement.ApplicationLogger.getApplication(ApplicationLogger.java:78)

at com.audium.server.userManagement.UserManagementLoggerAPI.getApplication(UserManagementLoggerAPI.java:132)

at com.audium.server.userManagement.UserManagementLoggerAPI.addApplication(UserManagementLoggerAPI.java:120)

at com.audium.server.controller.AudiumServerConfiguration.initialize(AudiumServerConfiguration.java:853)

at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.cmdUpdateApp(Admin.java:295)

at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.executeCommand(Admin.java:226)

at com.audium.server.controller.Admin.run(Admin.java:1255)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

4 Replies 4

sajiahma
Level 1
Level 1

Can you please share call studio export of the application you are trying to deploy ?

Regards

Sajid Ahmad

Hi Sajid Ahmad,

I have just used a audio element in the application and  enabled User management Setting in the Gereral settings of the Application(MSSQL) with A JNDI. when i try to deploy the above application i am getting the above errors.

Is there any thing i should do with in Application. Kindly guide me how to use the user management feature. If possible kindly share me any sample application which uses user management feature or good materials regarding user management.

Hi Raja,

You can refer to Chapter 4 of below mentioned document.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/call_studio/7_0/user/guide/UserGuide.pdf

I tried to simluate your deployment in my LAB. I was able to reproduce the issue. Please allow me a day or two to figure out the cause.

Regards

Sajid Ahmad

Hi sajid,

Thank u sajid, I followed the same doucment which u refer me, I have gone through it. In that they have given instruction on how to enable user management and  details about the database that will be used by user management.

I think we need to find what cursor and Concurrency format that is being used by CVP and try to change it. Me too trying to find it, But i dont have nuch knowledge about SQL queries. If u found any thing then let me know.