Views
Helpful
Replies

Dashboard Slideshow in uccx 11.6

Ahmed habib
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I know that slideshow is no more supported in UCCX 11.6 but this is really important feature for my company

Is there any workaround to implement slideshow feature

We tried HTML page to show it but every time I open the HTML it shows error

( Warning message Warning[10019] Permission denied - please contact Administrator for permission. 'Agent CSQ Statistics Report'. )

4 Replies 4

Hello,

Did you find a solution ? 

@celine.jeannotte we are working on a workaround of getting links of dashboards and put them in html code and run them simultaneously in separate web page

Thank you.

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Just curios on this slideshow in CUIC, Can you check

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1105/user/guide/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-user/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-user_chapter_0110.html

Run a Slideshow

Use the Slideshow feature to view the dashboard items that you added in a new window.

Follow these steps to use the slideshow feature:

Procedure
Step 1   Click Slideshow in the toolbar. This opens the slideshow in a new window.
Note   

If a dashboard has only one item, you can run a slideshow, but you will not notice a change.

Step 2   Perform the following actions to start, stop, pause, and set interval for the slideshow.
  • Play—Starts the slideshow.
  • Pause—Temporarily pauses the slideshow.
  • Stop—Stops the slideshow and returns to the dashboard.
  • Set Interval—Opens a dialog box where you can set the interval for the slideshow.
    Note   

The minimum interval is 1 and the maximum is 900 seconds.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***