@oabulaban, with all due respect, I would not recommend manually syncing data using "a few queries". I have seen a few complete system rebuilds due to such experiments.
This is the right time for contacting TAC in my opionion, if data had not been copied over from the Logger to the HDS, that may be an indication of a serious issue.
i believe you misunderstood what i was saying... i am not porposing to do the synchronization using the queries... the queries are used for the following:
- lets say you havr an issue with data on 4th of March
- you stop AW service
- you access the database of hds and delete the data using a delete query until 3rd of march
- you run the query "truncate table Recovery"
- then you start the AW service
- the servicr will compare the data it has with what is available on logger, and retrieve what is missing
fyi, this is what tac did in a few similar cases i had opened
Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App