cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Database table problem

madhusudhan.s
Level 1
Level 1

we have a ICM side A and side B setup in two different locations.We have a problem one of the tables T_Agent_Real_Time table does not get any info and also there is no data available for this table.i also see all other tables getting updated on both sides.Pls let me know the root cause of this issue.The ICM Version is 4.6.2 and i have a one server for each component in the network.The SQL version is 7.Pls let me know your inputs on this.

2 Replies 2

rnarayana
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

Go to ICM config manager and under PG configuration go to Call manager pg .Under the PIM configuration to go agent distribution and make sure the "enable agent reporting " is checked and under the agent distribution entries make sure correct adminworkstation name is given.Also below that make sure "enabled " is checked.If this is not enable it will not update the real time table.

Also there is one other reason where in it will not update the real time table.If the name prgrammed in the above configuration is different than the admin workstation name given during the adminworkstation setup.

If you still have issue try to rerun the adminworkstation setup and make sure that above name is properly programed in the PG programming.

This should fix your problem.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Radhika

Thanks Radhika i will check and give an update on this.Once again thanks very much for your response.

Thanks and Regards

Madhu