Views
Helpful
Replies

Debugg the Call Studio Project

Roy_11
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Guys,

Now am using call studio locally(30 days trail version) , i want to debug the call studio application, i can't able to do that i am getting below the error, could you please clarify me please guys ,

if i am wrong could you please guide me step by step to debug the application in call studio.

Really appreciate your responses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks you  

Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8899
Dec 13, 2019 10:34:49 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-58159"]
Dec 13, 2019 10:34:49 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioSelectorPool getSharedSelector
INFO: Using a shared selector for servlet write/read
Dec 13, 2019 10:34:49 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
INFO: Initialization processed in 561 ms
Dec 13, 2019 10:34:49 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService startInternal
INFO: Starting service Catalina
Dec 13, 2019 10:34:49 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine startInternal
INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/8.0.33
Dec 13, 2019 10:34:49 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
INFO: Deploying web application directory C:\Users\jvelusam\Desktop\Call_Studio\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.debug.runtime\CATALINA_HOME\webapps\CVP
Dec 13, 2019 10:34:57 PM org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner scanJars
INFO: At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
Starting Cisco Unified CVP VXML Server...
*** No valid log4j config file was found in config directory C:\Users\jvelusam\Desktop\Call_Studio\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.debug.runtime\AUDIUM_HOME\conf
*** while looking for C:\Users\jvelusam\Desktop\Call_Studio\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.debug.runtime\AUDIUM_HOME\conf\log4j.xml
*** Default logging setup will be used
Feature to raise alert for port utilization is disabled. MaxPorts:1; Thresholds:0,0
Context service path C:\Users\jvelusam\Desktop\Call_Studio\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.debug.runtime\CATALINA_HOME\connector.property
SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/C:/Users/jvelusam/Desktop/Call_Studio/eclipse/plugins/com.audiumcorp.studio.debug.runtime/CATALINA_HOME/webapps/CVP/WEB-INF/lib/slf4j-log4j12.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/C:/Users/jvelusam/Desktop/Call_Studio/eclipse/plugins/com.audiumcorp.studio.debug.runtime/CATALINA_HOME/webapps/CVP/WEB-INF/lib/slf4j-nop.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
SLF4J: Actual binding is of type [org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerFactory]

Loading Gateway Adapters ...
Cisco Unified Call Studio Voice Application Debugger

Loading application 'RecordPrompt'...

*** An error occurred while loading application 'RecordPrompt'. The error was: There was a problem loading classes local to the application RecordPrompt. Please see the global error log in CVP_HOME\VXMLServer/logs for more details about this error. This application will be unavailable until the problem is fixed. Note that this does not affect any other voice applications. ***

Dec 13, 2019 10:35:03 PM com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig init
INFO: Scanning for root resource and provider classes in the packages:
com.audium.server.debugger.api
com.audium.server.debugger.api.impl
com.audium.server.debugger.api.model
com.audium.server.debugger.api.util
Dec 13, 2019 10:35:04 PM com.sun.jersey.api.core.ScanningResourceConfig logClasses
INFO: Root resource classes found:
class com.audium.server.debugger.api.impl.BreakpointRuntimeCommandImpl
Dec 13, 2019 10:35:04 PM com.sun.jersey.api.core.ScanningResourceConfig init
INFO: No provider classes found.
Dec 13, 2019 10:35:04 PM com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl _initiate
INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.17.1 02/28/2013 03:28 PM'
Dec 13, 2019 10:35:05 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
INFO: Deployment of web application directory C:\Users\jvelusam\Desktop\Call_Studio\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.debug.runtime\CATALINA_HOME\webapps\CVP has finished in 16,281 ms
Dec 13, 2019 10:35:05 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-58159"]
Dec 13, 2019 10:35:05 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 16335 ms

2 Replies 2

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

1.What version of Studio are you using?
2.Are you running it on a supported Operating System (Windows Server isn't quite supported)?
3.Please start by writing and testing a simple app (like Audio, Digits, CVP_Subdialog_Return) that doesn't have any custom java and see if the Debugger works on that app?

If not - then it might be a Cisco bug with the Debugger.
4. Does your custom java require some 3rd party jar files (things you had to add to the class path to compile your java)? If so, you may need to place them in the Debugger's equivalent of VXMLServer/Tomcat/lib which is Cisco/CallStudio/eclipse/plugins/com.audiumcorp.studio.debug.runtime/CATALINA_HOME/lib

please see my responses below.

1.What version of Studio are you using?

Ans: Version: 11.6.(1)
        Build id: 201707260259
2.Are you running it on a supported Operating System (Windows Server isn't quite supported)?

am running local machine only .
3.Please start by writing and testing a simple app (like Audio, Digits, CVP_Subdialog_Return) that doesn't have any custom java and see if the Debugger works on that app?

i will try and let you know

If not - then it might be a Cisco bug with the Debugger.
4. Does your custom java require some 3rd party jar files (things you had to add to the class path to compile your java)? If so, you may need to place them in the Debugger's equivalent of VXMLServer/Tomcat/lib which is Cisco/CallStudio/eclipse/plugins/com.audiumcorp.studio.debug.runtime/CATALINA_HOME/lib

okay

thanks in advance !!!!!