cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delay between calls - IPCC Express

sferland
Level 1
Level 1

I know that there is no wrap up timer yet to put back automatically an agent in ready state when the feature "Automatic available" is disabled.

My question is: When "Automatic available" is enabled, is there a way to configure the delay between each call ?

Right now, there is no delay between each call receive by an agent. As soon as a call is terminated, if there is a call present in the queue and there is no other agent available, another call is presented to the agent immediately.

I was wondering if there is a parameter that would control such kind of delay before presenting a call to an agent. Ex: in SubsystemRmCm.properties

Thanks

Steven Ferland

Bell Canada

1 Reply 1

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

This is a known problem. The resolution to this problem is given in the document :

Why Does Cisco Agent Desktop Go into Work State after Finishing a Call and Disconnecting?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a00801c954b.shtml

Hope it is useful.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: