Views
Helpful
Replies

Delay in voice monitoring

minfonet
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all

I'm running CCX 7.0 and supervisor has a feature to listen to agent's talking (voice monitor). When the supervisor start voice monitor, sometimes there is delay. And sometimes the supervisor cannot start voice monitor because suddenly the agent is missing in supervisor desktop.

Does anybody have any idea?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

the_qamar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Please perform the following steps to sort out agent appear and disappear issue .For delay please check network delay with ping and sort them out .Thanks

Agent Machine

Turn Off Firewall

telent 59000.

Supervisor Machine

Turn Off the Firewall.

telnet 59000

Chat Server (UCCX Server which hosting the Chat services)

telnet < Agent Machine > 59020

telnet < Supervisor Machine> 59021

Thanks and Regards, Qamar Nasrullah Khan, http://www.indeed.com/me/qamarkhan

Hi the_qamar

Thank you for your advice. How about the delay in voice monitor result? If supervisor start voice monitor, there is delay when supervisor hear his agent's conversation. Do you have any idea?

Thanks.

minfonet,

Any update on this issue?  I am running into the same problem with a UCCX 8 HA upgrade.  We are experiencing a 3 to 5 second delay before the supervisor hears the monitored conversation.

thanks

Was this ever solved, just had one of our supervisors advise us they are having the same problem, but is limited to a single supervisor.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: