Views
Helpful
Replies

Designing a Call Center for 4 agents

syed.shameem1
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I've been assigned a task of designing a Call Center for 4 agents. I am very new to Cisco Contact Center, so I need your help in doing this.

Please find attached the  proposal request from the client...

Thanks in advance...

Syed..

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sounds like you want someone to do your job for you, you might not get much luck here as this is a technical forum not pre-sales help line.

In either case look at Cisco Contact Center Express solution which supports up to 400 agents, it integrates tightly with CUCM so you need to ensure customer is already running appropriate version of CUCM. For call recording and workforce management you will need a 3rd party app such as Calabrio and there are others. If you are a Cisco partner and quoting this for customer and have specific questions (not BOM or SOW questions) you can reach out to Cisco PDI helpdesk.

If you have not experience architecting Cisco contact center solution I suggest you look for someone that does and can assist you, and most likely this will not be "free" assistance.

HTH,

Chris

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Syed,

You can go for Cisco BE 6000 solution which would involve Unity Connection/Call Manager /CCX on UCS since the number of agents are just 4 initially

You would be requiring third party integreation for CRM and SMS gateway.Involve Cisco AM for designing solution.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: