Helpful
Replies

Detailed Webview Reporting for Outbound Option

roman3mcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Appreciate your help in the below:

Outbound dialler has been successfuly installed in my site (UCCE, ICM 7.1, CRS 4.5).  I am able to run agent based campaigns but I need some support regarding reporting:

Standard reports only show information on half-hour intervals.   Based on this, I'm not able to monitor and track calls per individual agents or to audit specific outbound calls,which is a requirements in my site.

Using the Expanded Call Variable, TCD and Termination Call Variable tables I am able to track specific calls based on the BA ECC variables such as BAAccountNumber and BABuddyName.   However, the field 'CALL DISPOSITION" in the TCD table does not bring data as specified in DB schema Handbook (June 08/2006) as follows:

24 = Fax Machine

33 = answering machine,,,,

Instead, all calls are flagged as (documentation does not talk about this flags using outbound option)

28 = Blind Transfer

6 =  Abandoned Agent terminal

13 = diconnect/drop primary route

and so on....

Am I missing something? anybody have come across detail reporting for Outbound Agent campaings? so that we can trace every auto call?

Thanks for your support guys

regards

2 Replies 2

You will spend an eternity of time trying to track every call.  Neither Genesys nor Cisco do this.  What you will have to work on is a bunch of specific SQL queries to give you reports on a specific type of call you're looking for, but at the end of the day you have to ask yourself, why is a single call important when there are possibly hundreds if not thousands of other calls just as important?  If you have a specific very important type of call, then you need to create a very specific configuration for it.  You can't just create one big umbrella and hope that every call falls under that.

david

Thanks for the answer,

I guess there are two reason for this:

1)I am looking at this from the point of view of management trying to identify Agents that constantly abandon auto-out calls (I know this might be just an exception and we should not rule out based on exceptions)

2)Our centre is ruled by government KPIs and we would need to be able to identify a single important call among other important calls.   Just in case an issue is escalated to the tribinals for example.

I actually agree with you that half-hour counts could give us sufficient information,,, but seems not enough for my client.   i thought I could provide this info as it is currently described in the BB schema handbook.

Thanks again.

regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: