Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Device Not Accessible // Please Help

Hi Phone Pros,

I have a quite unusual issue. I have a problematic phone in which certain call center users cant log into on Finesse. Lets say for instance Kristy can log into any phone and workstation through Finesse however, on one specific workstation she can not and gets an error "Device not accessible. Please contact your system administrator." I have another user, lets call her Julie, can access any workstation with Finesse as well as the problem workstation. I have checked user roles and the users are exactly identical. I have replaced the phone and have the same issue. I even changed the switch port it is connected to. I replaced the Ethernet cables and made sure the device had proper connectivity.

Needless to say, this issue is mind boggling and I have only about an 8-week course worth of experience with CUCM. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

BegginerPhoneMan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Konstantin Vaksin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Check, that phone is associated with PGUser or RMCM user depends on what are you running UCCE/X

If that is correct, restart CTI Manager service on all CUCM subscribers

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Konstantin Vaksin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Check, that phone is associated with PGUser or RMCM user depends on what are you running UCCE/X

If that is correct, restart CTI Manager service on all CUCM subscribers

That worked! Thanks for your expertise! Greatly appreciated.

Hi Konstanitin

We have UCCE agent using Finesse experience same exactly issue from time to time. Restart CTI Manager service on all CUCM nodes or re-associated agent extension from JTAPI application user will restore service.

However, do you know the root cause of this??

Fei

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: