Views
Helpful
Replies

Dialer dial order

lukasz_zwada
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm looking for information regarding dial order. How does dialer/campaign manager determine which campaign is dialed 1st? Let's say I have 300 dialing lists and I import a contact to 50th DL. How does the dialer go about finding the contact on the dialing list? Can the dialer be forced to prioritize one DL over the rest and always instantly dial contacts from that DL?

2 Replies 2

There are a few factors you'll want to consider, like the dialing order (what type of contact is dialed first)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_11_6_1/User/Guide/b_ucce_outbound_option_Release_11_6_1/b_ucce_outbound_option_Release_11_6_1_chapter_01.html?bookSearch=true#UCCE_RF_DBA23D...

as well as the number of IVR ports you have set aside for each Campaign.

sadswami
Level 1
Level 1

Every campaign shoudl have its own import rule configured, where you mention the location on logger and file name from which it has to import the contacts. Contacts gets imported when file is available at location mentioned in import rule. However these will not be provided to dialer until it matches the configured time mentioned under the campaign setting.

To answer your question, contact will be uploaded to respective dialer for which you want to start import and dialing contacts. You can customize the settings under import rule and campaign manager to match your requirement.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: