Helpful
Replies

Disable Login in UCCX

W S H FERNANDO
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

We are using UCCX9.0 with CUCM 9.1

By default Agents should need to log to CAD and put ready to answer calls, can we disabe this ? I need to get calls to Agents without login, basically no neet use CAD for Agents, only Phone is enough, how can we do this ?

Regds

$

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chakshu Piplani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Fernando,

The agent will need to login to get calls through CCX, but they have option like either to login to phone using IPPA (one button login)

Or use CAD application on there desktop.

By using IPPA they will not need CAD on there desktop they will login to CCX through a service configured on CUCM that service will have CCX IP and they can change states through phone itself.

This doc is quite old but the config is same.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008029e6d5.shtml

Let me know if you need help configuring this.

There is no way for agents to take calls without IPPA or CAD for ACD.

Regards,
Chuck

Please rate helpful posts and identify correct answers.

View solution in original post

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hello

1-Are you need to make you agent to login automatically without enter (ID,Pwd,Ext)?. If this please find my answer below

A- On Device - phone services - Add new -  create a new IPCC service and use the below URL http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:6293ipphone/jsp/sciphonexml/IPAgentLogin.jsp    , where (xxx.xxx.xxx.xx  the IP address of UCCX). After that enabled the service , then add new parameters (Ext,ID,Pwd).

B-Go to CUCM , Device-Phone-subscribe your phone to the new service whish you addes on step a. You will be asked to fill out the paramters which you added on step A. When the agent press service , select the service will log on automatically.

2-If your question to make your agents to be ready , this issue famous after no answer. Please use my below answer

paramater "Agent State after Ring No Answer* " to "Ready" state in UCCX Admin->System->System Parameter page

If my answers not meet your requirements , let me know.

Thanks

Please rate all usefule information

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chakshu Piplani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Fernando,

The agent will need to login to get calls through CCX, but they have option like either to login to phone using IPPA (one button login)

Or use CAD application on there desktop.

By using IPPA they will not need CAD on there desktop they will login to CCX through a service configured on CUCM that service will have CCX IP and they can change states through phone itself.

This doc is quite old but the config is same.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008029e6d5.shtml

Let me know if you need help configuring this.

There is no way for agents to take calls without IPPA or CAD for ACD.

Regards,
Chuck

Please rate helpful posts and identify correct answers.

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hello

1-Are you need to make you agent to login automatically without enter (ID,Pwd,Ext)?. If this please find my answer below

A- On Device - phone services - Add new -  create a new IPCC service and use the below URL http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:6293ipphone/jsp/sciphonexml/IPAgentLogin.jsp    , where (xxx.xxx.xxx.xx  the IP address of UCCX). After that enabled the service , then add new parameters (Ext,ID,Pwd).

B-Go to CUCM , Device-Phone-subscribe your phone to the new service whish you addes on step a. You will be asked to fill out the paramters which you added on step A. When the agent press service , select the service will log on automatically.

2-If your question to make your agents to be ready , this issue famous after no answer. Please use my below answer

paramater "Agent State after Ring No Answer* " to "Ready" state in UCCX Admin->System->System Parameter page

If my answers not meet your requirements , let me know.

Thanks

Please rate all usefule information

Hi Islam and Chuck

This is working fine, thanks for the support,

Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!

Regds

$

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: