cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

do we need call studio to build agent greeting script ?

kavle
Level 1
Level 1

we need a simple agent greeting script to build . any help would be greatly appreciated 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi @kavle ,

In the node 230 you should use AgentGreeting microapplication. It plays existing Agent greeting file. In the node 202 you have to use T10_GS_Audium microapplication to record Agent greeting. 

If you don't see T10_GS_Audium in the list of your microapplications, then simply create it in your SPOG as follows:

DmytroBenda_0-1670299273115.png

For the Configuration Parameter field use this sequence ,,,,,,,,,,Y (10 commas followed by Y). After you create this microapp in SPOG, you can see it in your Script Editor and use it in node 202. 

DmytroBenda_1-1670299516510.png

My Cisco Unified Communications Blog

View solution in original post

I am not sure that FTP site is available in your setup. If it is available, you should see FTP related settings like so:

DmytroBenda_0-1670305022272.png

But I do not see FTP related settings at your screenshot. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

Can we use the sample script out of the box to record greeting.

if so, I am not able to get it working i am stuck at these two nodes.(attached the snips)

that IVR script(T10_GS_Audium) I dont see on the SPOG and when I try to add it says it already exists

is there anything need to be done on the CVP side to make this work.

I have attached two snips 

Hi @kavle 

T10_GS_Audium application is used in Agent Greeting to record the greeting. When you trigger it from your ICM script, the CVP studio application will start. It is present on the CVP VXML Server by default and it is named RecordAgentGreeting

To fix your problem with the Node 230, you should use AgentGreeting microapplication in your ICM script, which you can find in your SPOG (PCCE screenshot). 

DmytroBenda_0-1670270696685.png

Hi @Dmytro 

yes I can see that on SPOG  and for the 202 node(from my snips) which application I need to select.I did select the Agentgreeting but looks like its not working , call passes the true check mark on that node goes back to main menu.

and I am not sure how to select this one - T10_GS_Audium

I dont see this one under run external application list

kavle_0-1670288334671.png

Hi @kavle ,

In the node 230 you should use AgentGreeting microapplication. It plays existing Agent greeting file. In the node 202 you have to use T10_GS_Audium microapplication to record Agent greeting. 

If you don't see T10_GS_Audium in the list of your microapplications, then simply create it in your SPOG as follows:

DmytroBenda_0-1670299273115.png

For the Configuration Parameter field use this sequence ,,,,,,,,,,Y (10 commas followed by Y). After you create this microapp in SPOG, you can see it in your Script Editor and use it in node 202. 

DmytroBenda_1-1670299516510.png

thank you very much @Dmytro Benda 

I performed the same as above , however I have new problem now. When I called the script, I got a message syaying " an error has been occured , no FTP server indication found something like that and disconnected.

on the SPOG I went to edit the CVP node below error I am getting

kavle_0-1670302587531.png

we dont have external Media server and we use CVP as media server.

and when I checked the FTP service on CVP and IIS its all avilable . Not sure what is wrong.

and FTP site is available 

kavle_1-1670302897687.png

and also i enabled the anonymous login enabled since I dont have FTP logins

kavle_2-1670303339226.png

I am not sure that FTP site is available in your setup. If it is available, you should see FTP related settings like so:

DmytroBenda_0-1670305022272.png

But I do not see FTP related settings at your screenshot. 

thank you very much . I will check that out with my BP and you have been very helpful sir thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: