Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dynamic Label in ICM scripting to CUCM suggestions

I am having following scenario which require UCCE to control the call for further treatment.

1.Is it possible to prefix digit to the caller entered digit and then it will be sent to CUCM via dynamic label ?

2.If the transferred call is busy/no answer, Is it possible to retreive the call back to ICM and play message the caller is busy or play some message and disconnect the call ? 

3 Replies 3

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight
1. Yes - Use the concatenate function
2. Yes - Make sure "Enable target requery" is checked on the Label node

Thank you..

Is it possible to differentiate the call between no answer and invalid number in the response so I play appropriate message ? 

Target Requery command - It automatically tries again if no answer/busy alone. Is that right ?

I am actually trying to acheive what we have in CUE scripts (if you know the extension number, please enter and then it will route to the caller or if busy/invalid then appropriate message will be played or try again). Is this can be completely achieved in UCCE ? 

No it can not. Unfortunately you will have to do a bit of logic to validate that the entered extension is in a valid range. Then after that your results will vary. For example, if you send the call to an invalid number, UCM will play a message. In the eyes of ICM the call was answered and requiery will not happen. Unfortunately, ICM doesn't make a great auto attendant. Unity is much better for this as it's tightly integrated to UCM.

david