cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dynamic Skill

lucotc
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to dynamically set the skill for a call in the script. For example I have a Skill variable that matches a skill set in IPCC. I pull that skill variable from a database based on callednumber. I want to take that skill set and do a set skill for that call to whatever the returned value is that matches my defined skills in the IPCC administrator.

2 Replies 2

I am assuming you are referring to IPCC Enterprise. In there, if you look at skillgroup, or Queue to Skillgroup nodes, you cannot specify a formula for the skillgroup. You will have to select a skill from the drop down list.

But there is a possibility. Use the Route Select Node

For the Route Select Type, Click the Change button and select Target Type as skillgroup. Select Most Eligibile Target and for Target References, use Lookup Target references by expression. Click ok to get out to the Route Select Properties screen. Enter the formula for the skillgroup. You will most probably need to get the skillgroup ID (not the skillgroup name). Get the skillgroup ID and then load into the call variable and then reference that in the formula. That should work.

Please rate posts

Did the info help? Were you able to use the Route Select ?