cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ECE 12.5 - Is Stand-alone still supported, or UCCE Integration required

UCcomp2007
Level 2
Level 2

The prior EIM/WIM versions allowed to be setup in stand-alone mode (i.e noy integrated with UCCE).  Does ECE still allow stand-alone mode?

One of the drivers in the past for stand-alone with email, was for companies that needed to be able to search and pick VIP/High Priority emails out of the queue. This was not possible when integrated with UCCE.

Separate to the stand-alone question, if integrated with UCCE is there a way to pick priority emails from the queue now?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ok.  Can you search for a specific email to pick out of UCCE Queue?

You can filter the emails by subject - that's about the only tangible search from the Picking window. You can also sort by the various columns provided (from address, date, etc..)

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight
There is no stand alone option with ECE - it is a fully integrated solution.
You can pick emails out of queues or other agents without even being in a Ready state.

That was the big problem with integrated with prior customer.  You could not search and pick out an email of high importance if eim/wim was integrated to UCCE.

Regards

You can filter the emails by subject - that's about the only tangible search from the Picking window. You can also sort by the various columns provided (from address, date, etc..)

Thanks Omar. That is the answer I needed.

Konstantin Vaksin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ECE should be integrated with UCCE. This is requirement for it to work.

Pick/Pull was improved dramatically from EIM time, so you would better test ECE in the lab first

Does anyone know for ECE Email, can we search on a specific email (via subject, or from/to fields) and pick and email out of UCCE Queue?   I'm not looking for an alternative solution (i.e prioritize task before going into queue).  I need to know specifically with ECE can we search and pick specific email out of queue.

Regards

HI,

Yes it is possible to pick an email from ECE Queue (whether activity is queued in UCCE or not) and can be searched based on subject line.

Thanks.

BLOG

There is a Pick/Pull feature to pick activities by agents.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: