Views
Helpful
Replies

ECE client did'nt get an email reply

Yasid.ramli1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I am new deploy ECE 11.6 with PCCE, I have received an email from a client but after we reply or sent completely, on the client-side don't get a reply from the agent. 

about mailbox server I already test client to client working fine, and the schema topology we used the same network so I think i can be eliminated port network.

email.jpg

about workflow inbound, i create a simple like this.

2019-09-12_234214.png

about the logs, I don't see an error about SMTP in the ECE server, so my questions is :

1. whether to add the outbound workflow to reply to the email?

2. if you have examples simple configuration for email in the ECE I hope you could share to me.

thanks

Yasid

2 Replies 2

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

An Outbound workflow will not help you... all that does is send the email to a supervisor (or whoever) so that they can check the email before sending it off. You might see this in enterprise environments where PII is of great concern.

If you're sending emails out, you absolutely have an issue with the Dispatcher. Double check your outgoing server for the email alias and make sure that's correct and make sure the dispatcher service and process are running (from the System partition). Also, attach log files for this... ApplicationServer and Dispatcher logs (dx-process).

piyush aghera
Spotlight
Spotlight

In addition to what Omar informed, also check your SMTP server (office 365 or exchange) logs to see if the outgoing email has made it to the SMTP server or not, and whether it is blocked there.