cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ECE email reply template

Mark Applebee
Level 1
Level 1

I have PCCE 11.6 with ECE. The customer wants to use multiple greeting/reply templates on each email queue. I can see the option to add only one greeting template per queue. Is there any way to add multiple greeting/reply for each email queue so that agent can choose between them when they reply?

3 Replies 3

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

The easiest way around this is to create KB articles tied to a macro and let your agents decide which KB article to use.

I have almost 20 greetings now. I am able to select them under the queue. But the limitation is that only one greeting per queue. So I tried to create a macro as you mentioned above. But I am unable to select the greeting under  macro definition. It looks like I am missing some step. Can you explain the steps I need to do to get all these greetings under a macro?

Thanks,

Mark

So if you have 20 greetings, you should have all those available to you automatically if you created them in the KB Console > Departments > department_name > Content > Shared > Standard > Email > Greetings ... I've attached a picture of what the agent should experience if they click on the articles icon