cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ECE email reply template

Mark Applebee
Level 1
Level 1

I have PCCE 11.6 with ECE. The customer wants to use multiple greeting/reply templates on each email queue. I can see the option to add only one greeting template per queue. Is there any way to add multiple greeting/reply for each email queue so that agent can choose between them when they reply?

3 Replies 3

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

The easiest way around this is to create KB articles tied to a macro and let your agents decide which KB article to use.

I have almost 20 greetings now. I am able to select them under the queue. But the limitation is that only one greeting per queue. So I tried to create a macro as you mentioned above. But I am unable to select the greeting under  macro definition. It looks like I am missing some step. Can you explain the steps I need to do to get all these greetings under a macro?

Thanks,

Mark

So if you have 20 greetings, you should have all those available to you automatically if you created them in the KB Console > Departments > department_name > Content > Shared > Standard > Email > Greetings ... I've attached a picture of what the agent should experience if they click on the articles icon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: