Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EIM 4.3.2 - Last Agent Routing - Non Integrated

Hello,

We are using the 'Personalized Activity Assignment' field so that activities pertaining to a case go to the same agent who worked on it last. EXCELLENT feature, however, when an agent hit's their maximum task load, the email could be reassigned to another agent. (very bad)

From what I can tell, there is no way around this. Does anyone have any idea's? We can't use the preferred agent either, as in our case, we do not care which customer goes to which agent, but we do care that an agent works on his case as they need to be the sole owner.

Thanks!

Barry

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

egain_karthik
Level 1
Level 1

The setting being hidden is a Defect. Please file a CDET for this.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

egain_karthik
Level 1
Level 1

The setting being hidden is a Defect. Please file a CDET for this.

This is excellent, thanks, I am trying it out right now!

Barry

Tried out the new setting and it works!!

Thanks so much, this is excellent!

What setting did you use/change barry?

Thanks,

Matt

Please open a tac case for this issue.

There is no need to open a TAC case for this as this was advised as not supported configuration since it overrides intentional behavior to honor max task. If it is fully supported then I guess Karthik and Gaurav would be able to publish the solution directly instead of asking for TAC cases to be opened

Personally, I think this should have been enabled by default but the conclusion which was made by BU and eGain apparently takes something more into account and confirms the initial decision not to include this in the available options. Nevertheless, I would still like to be proved otherwise as honestly I didn't find any additional technical details 'what can go wrong' but I also welcome that part from Karthik/Gaurav as well if that still stands.

Couldn't agree more Goran!

Cheers mate and Thank you for clarifying!

V