Views
Helpful
Replies

EIM 4.3.(X) SLA Setup Question

matthewpage
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All

I have an interesting scenario with an SLA requirement and not sure of the best way to tackle it. Basically the company receives orders via email and the agents process these and ship the products.

The SLA is as follows; Emails received between 3:01PM previous day to 3:00PM current day need to be processed by 4:30PM Current Day.

I was thinking about prioritizing all emails that full into the ā€œ3:01PM previous day to 3:00PM current dayā€ with in UCCE. The ones that come in after 3.00pm are given a normal priority so they are just queued up ready for servicing the next day.

Any ideas how I would create an SLA for this in EIM so that it can be reported on? Or any one done anything similar and have some better ideas?

Thanks,

Matt

1 Reply 1

gthakur30
Level 1
Level 1

This is more complex to setup, You will need to create a custom attribute and assign it different values and then route and assign SLAs based upon the value of the priority variable, I would recommand to write a custom code to achive this. This is usually done by Professional Services or  Cisco AS team, please work with them to achive the same.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: