cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EIM Integrated Agent Email Pull Back

dchumbley
Level 1
Level 1

In an EIM integrated queue, how do emails get pulled back from agents?  For instance if they log out at the end of the day and there are still emails in their inbox how does the system pull those back and put them in queue?  I'm not having any luck getting this to work.  Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

matthewpage
Level 3
Level 3

Hi There

You need to use auto-pushback which you may already know. To get it working you need to enable it in the deparment settings along with the type of activities you want to pushback, New or new and existing. You then need to set the time out. For testing set it to 5 minutes. You will then need to log out the agent from EIM. Wait 10 minutes and log back in, hopefully the activity should have been sent back to the queue.

To stop the activites from being sent back to the queue the agent needs to pin the activities in the agent console.

You might also want to check that the auto pushback service is running in the system console. I dont think it is set to start automatically as default.

Thanks,

Matt

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

matthewpage
Level 3
Level 3

Hi There

You need to use auto-pushback which you may already know. To get it working you need to enable it in the deparment settings along with the type of activities you want to pushback, New or new and existing. You then need to set the time out. For testing set it to 5 minutes. You will then need to log out the agent from EIM. Wait 10 minutes and log back in, hopefully the activity should have been sent back to the queue.

To stop the activites from being sent back to the queue the agent needs to pin the activities in the agent console.

You might also want to check that the auto pushback service is running in the system console. I dont think it is set to start automatically as default.

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks Matt, the auto-pushback service wasn't started.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: