Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EIM License Information in DB

I need to know the table name where i can find the all the license information for EIM server, including number of agents, its expiry date and features except License file.

Does any one have idea.               

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

No, CMB needs a dedicated server of its own (like all other Cisco UCCE components).

View solution in original post

You can integrated two different EIM/WIM to one UCCE. We do it in our labs. EIM WIM communicates UCCE through app instance so that needs different for both.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Ravindra Adhav
Level 1
Level 1

egpl_license_user_consumption and egpl_license_user_assignment

Thanks Ravindhar, i found these tables but unfortunately all are empty except the egpl_License table. This is weird for me. As i need to know the number of Agents license.

What is the EIM version?

do you want to know how many licenses are used by all logged in agents right now? Or you want to know which all licenses are assigned to EIM agents (even if they are not logged in currently)? Concurrent licenses is type of license which can be assigned/associated with agent but would be consumed only when agent logs in.

Also check if following helps your requirement.

Login to EIM (partition 1) and click on help - > About Cisco service - > Licenses

ok, i will check throught this way. Can you tell me if i could install CMB on EIM 4.3 or 4.4 machine. I have all the components install on one machine. Even Web server is also on same machine.

No, CMB needs a dedicated server of its own (like all other Cisco UCCE components).

Thanks for the answer about CMB. Just one thign i tired to install it in my Lab on EIM server and it although it installed succefully with out any error but after completition of installation it gave some .Net  error i tried to debug that error but neither it appear in debug mode nor i could stop its debuging. So i re-install it.

I got one very good link relted to EIM / WIM server's services as well License that will definately help me and may be you already know about this link. Through this i don;t need to get into DB for license info as well each process info.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/EIM-WIM_Processes_on_each_server

Now another question i trying to find its answer is can we use 2 separate EIM/WIM and CMB solutions with single UCCE.

You can integrated two different EIM/WIM to one UCCE. We do it in our labs. EIM WIM communicates UCCE through app instance so that needs different for both.

thanks Ravindra

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: