Views
Helpful
Replies

EIM route all emails to the exceptions queue

Marcel Vejmelka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all.

I have a question about routing emails from EIM version 4.3.2 installed as standalone. I have configured EIM as standalone colocated server (license only for Email).

I have configured

Department, User as Agent role, Group, Email Alias (incoming and outgoing), Queue, Service Level and Workflow.

But EIM doesn't route incoming emails to configured Queue (CP_Inboud) and all emails routing to Excpetions Queue. Could you help me? Please?

I attach some screenshots form my configuration.

Thank you very much

-marcel

6 Replies 6

gthakur30
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Marcel,

The screenshot is not accessiable. Could you please prepare a doc where it has screesnhot of all the nodes and conditions for the inbound workflow.

Also you can increase the loggin to debug to indetify why the activity went to exception, it should failing at some node and hence the activity is moved to exception queue.

Regards,

Gaurav Thakur.

Hi Guarav.

Many thanks for you quick answer. I attach doc document that include screenshots.

Could you tell me how i can "increase the loggin to debug to indetify why the activity went to exception, it should failing at some node and hence the activity is moved to exception queue."

Many thanks.

-marcel

Hi Marcel,

You can use below URL to increase and decrease the logging level. By default it is set to ERROR  increase it to DEBUG once done revert the same.

http://

However after increaseing the logging perform a test and trace the logs throug activity_id and you should get to the bottel neck   Try deleteing the queue node and readding it and check.

Regards,

Gaurav  Thakur.

HI Guarav.

I have been try deleting queue and recreate, but still doesn't work ;( I attach files as Eim.zip

I can see these messages from application server (as attach).

-marcel

The logging level should be increased for workflow logs and check the same. dont delete the queue now just send the test email after increaseing the logging level try trace the logs for the activity id there should be smthing for you. Also open SR for this issue this may need additional troubleshoting  efforts.

Thanks,

Gaurav Thakur.

Marcel Vejmelka
Level 1
Level 1

My issue was solved.

!!! Exception Queue must some define rule !!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: