Views
Helpful
Replies

EIM/WIM multiple classifications problem - alarm node

msivak
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I need some piece of advice with alarm workflow. I would like to select multiple classifications with one alarm node, but boolean "OR" statement is not working properly.

For example: I have category A and category B. I would like to specify Filter-Activity condition based on Relationships. I select :

<object type>-<attribute>-<operator>-<value>-<boolean>

Classification-Classification name-=-A-"OR"

Classification-Classification name-=-B-"AND"

But after "OK" button is pressed and I reopen the alarm node, but the "OR" statement is changed to "AND", so I am unable to filter based on multiple classifications.

Classifications does not contain the same string, so I cannot use for example another operator to reach the selection.

Any advice how to do this? (copying of alarm workflows is such a strange idea:)

2 Replies 2

egain_karthik
Level 1
Level 1

seems to be a defect, you should be able to evalute condition 1 and condition 2 = result 1

result 1 or condition 3, result 1 and condition 3 etc...

in your case if you have,

classification classification name contains test OR

classification classification name contains test2 OR ----- Result 1

classification classification name contains test3 OR------ Result 2

classification classification name contains test4 AND-----Result 3

and this is not saving then it is a bug and should be filed as such.

Hello Karthik,

thank you for your reply. This issue is probably the bug, because I am able to specify those conditions, but after "Ok" is pressed and "Alarm node" is reopened (before or after "save" is pressed), all the "OR" statements are changed to "AND" statements...

I will open a case for this issue, have a great day.

Michal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: