cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Email and chat reporting in CUIC

ctwoods
Level 1
Level 1

In the Enterprise Chat and Email Administrator’sGuide to Reports Console, Release 11.5(1) it says the reporting is also available via CUIC.  Under Stock Reports I do not see any reporting options for Email or Chat.  Also, is it possible to do Chat and Email reporting directly from back-end database i.e. SQL queries/Report Definitions, I'd prefer the ability to derive the metrics made available thru the portal by customising my own reports, as the output from the portal is "over" formatted and static.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

In the Enterprise Chat and Email Administrator’sGuide to Reports Console, Release 11.5(1) it says the reporting is also available via CUIC.  Under Stock Reports I do not see any reporting options for Email or Chat.

You'll need to download and import the ECE stock reports from cisco.com. for 11.5, the file name is Templates_ECE_11.5_HS_11.5a.zip.

Also, is it possible to do Chat and Email reporting directly from back-end database i.e. SQL queries/Report Definitions

Yes but you're going to have a hell of a time piecing things together without a database schema document.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

In the Enterprise Chat and Email Administrator’sGuide to Reports Console, Release 11.5(1) it says the reporting is also available via CUIC.  Under Stock Reports I do not see any reporting options for Email or Chat.

You'll need to download and import the ECE stock reports from cisco.com. for 11.5, the file name is Templates_ECE_11.5_HS_11.5a.zip.

Also, is it possible to do Chat and Email reporting directly from back-end database i.e. SQL queries/Report Definitions

Yes but you're going to have a hell of a time piecing things together without a database schema document.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: