cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Email view in scheduled cuic blank

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

I'm trying to set up scheduled reports for PQ abandoned call reports but when I  create it, under the email tab It asks what type of report - xls, Inlinexxx as well as the email address of the recipient. It also auto-populates the "email view" which copies in the name of the report however it allows me to save it but when I search for the report via the filter" it gives a red cross on the "status" and when re-open the report, the " email view is blank again.

I can run the same report directly as a one of and it is fine. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks 

Cuci 11.5 and ucce 11.5

7 Replies 7

Did you try and check the option to set the filter on the report in case there's a filter required for instance?

Hi bil

Yes, I checked that already 

So if you try and save it with the filter, you get the same behavior? And if you try it without the filter, same behavior?

Is it just this one report that is having the issue?

Just to let you know the issues was resolved 

The issue was the character limit of 50. I had to save the report then edit it and change the name of grid view to change it to be less then 50-then it works. There is a  reference to the 50 character limit in the reporting doc

Thank you for sharing the fix. So the view name was longer than 50 characters and would let you run it fine but not schedule it.

That's correct 

TZ1
Level 1
Level 1

I have checked everything.   The issue is when the user receives the file and opens it shows the column headings and under it shows: 

Generated on May 23, 2022 9:00:00 AM EDT by GENPT\123123 (0 records).

Filter Precision Queue: 5050; Start Day Of The Week: Sunday; DateTime: Last Week, From 8:00 AM To 6:00 PM, Days - Mon ,Tue ,Wed ,Thu ,Fri;

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: