cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Embedded SFDC Gadget

dchumbley
Level 1
Level 1

I downloaded and installed the EmbeddedSFDC gadget from the 10.5 Sample Gadgets but when I try to login I keep getting an error message stating 'This content cannot be displayed in a frame'.  The gadget shows in my desktop and I get the login and password fields but I get that error message when I click on the Login button.  Anyone else run into this or have that gadget working correctly?  My SFDC username/password work if I just browse to salesforce.com.  Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

Some websites are not allowed to be viewed in an IFRAME. Google.com is one of those. Try loading the site you are trying to load (Salesforce.com ?) in an IFRAME on a normal webpage, outside of Finesse.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

Some websites are not allowed to be viewed in an IFRAME. Google.com is one of those. Try loading the site you are trying to load (Salesforce.com ?) in an IFRAME on a normal webpage, outside of Finesse.

villarrealed
Level 1
Level 1

The only way I was able to get this to work was to open a ticket with SalesForce and have them disable the ClickJack protection.

Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 3.24.10 PM.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: