Views
Helpful
Replies

Embedded Web App Gadget fails to load after minor upgrade

pwenger
Level 3
Level 3

Hello

I created an Embedded Web App Gadget to integrate the mobile skill manager website into Finesse.

(BTW: I wonder why it is not integrated by default, because normally a supervisor uses this every day.)

This week I upgraded UCCX from 11.6.1 to 11.6.2 and installed the critical bugfixes end ES as well. Since the upgrade, the embedded Web App isn't loading anymore. In the browser I see something like "because it set 'x-frame-options' to 'sameorigin'.

This makes no sence to me, because the Gadget is running on the same UCCX as Finesse.

Regards

Peter

6 Replies 6

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I was able to reproduce your issue in my environment. It seems like the mobile skill manager now has the x-frame-options defined to prevent clickjacking, but that causes the page to no longer be able to be embedded in an iframe. I reached out to the team to see if there is a new way to embed that page into Finesse.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise

Thanks for your reply.

Please keep me updated, what the BU figures out or what they suggest.

Thanks

Peter

Hello Denise

Do you already have an update regarding this issue or will I have to open a TAC case for this.

Thanks

Peter

Hi,

The BU is confirming its an issue and are brainstorming a fix for this.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi! I think I might be having a similar issue. Any update in this?

Hi,

I checked with the team again and for the CUIC reports in Finesse, I was told that you should modify the filter/id/etc of the existing LiveDataGadget.jsp or the HistoricalGadget.jsp. Take a look at the documentation here: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1106/user/guide/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-user/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-user_chapter_01000.html

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: