Views
Helpful
Replies

enable Cisco Context service

deyaa.salama
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,
I am trying to enable Context Service to our Customer, I tried to follow the below link but I have stuck without reaching to anything.

https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-10327

what steps should I do to enable the Context Service?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jakub Stroinski
Level 4
Level 4

Has your organization been onboarded to Spark? At least the trial? Even if the trial expires, you keep your context service.

Speak with your partner to get onboarded and they can activate context service for your company. You dont need to commit to anything with Spark but you need your org onboarded to be able to use context service since it's hosted in the collaboration cloud.

You also need a firewall rule for your UCCX server to be able to reach the internet to communicate with the cloud.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try emailing the below address for help, as I doubt anyone here has any real world experience with this yet.

ask-context-service@cisco.com

Jakub Stroinski
Level 4
Level 4

Has your organization been onboarded to Spark? At least the trial? Even if the trial expires, you keep your context service.

Speak with your partner to get onboarded and they can activate context service for your company. You dont need to commit to anything with Spark but you need your org onboarded to be able to use context service since it's hosted in the collaboration cloud.

You also need a firewall rule for your UCCX server to be able to reach the internet to communicate with the cloud.