Views
Helpful
Replies

Enable Outbound Campaign not from ICM configuration manager

ImanLR
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Is there are any way to enable/disable outbound campaign or change the parametres  not from the Configuration manager ,  throught another developed platefrom , I know there is no such API for this , but can i use the ccdm web service to do this ?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Well it's very easy. It does not use the CONAPI (the not released ICM Configuration API) but a different API, the Application Gateway. With that you can set the Skill Groups OutboundControl and OutboundPercent thus effectively turning the campaigns off and on.

There's no way to change the other configuration like the number of attempts, unfortunately. I am not even sure that the CONAPI will let you do that.

G.

View solution in original post

Take a look at the GED-145 developer documentation.

Do you want to build this from scratch?

G.

View solution in original post

17 Replies 17

Abu Hadee
Level 3
Level 3

Do you want to activate/deactivate campaign only or you want to develop application to manage the campaign? You can manage through the db directly but not a good idea if you want to something ad-hoc.  

Abu

Hi,

Exactly i want to develop an app that manage the outbound campaign , I've tried to modify through database , id didn't work , the dialer doensn't  read from the database .. i think of using the script with db lookup every time ..

what do you think ?

It is not recommended to modify the Dialer DB directly. Have you checked the 3rd Party applications to manage outbound dialer?

Thanks

Abu

do you know any 3rd party app name ?

thank you .

Check this out.

https://marketplace.cisco.com/catalog/products/1147

Thanks

abu

Hi,

Thank you for the link , but the thing is that we want to make owr own app to manage the outboudn campaigns .

Iman

Hi, 

you might want to take a look at this.

G.

yes , we want to make exactly like this app , but we don't know how they did dit , with no API ...

Well it's very easy. It does not use the CONAPI (the not released ICM Configuration API) but a different API, the Application Gateway. With that you can set the Skill Groups OutboundControl and OutboundPercent thus effectively turning the campaigns off and on.

There's no way to change the other configuration like the number of attempts, unfortunately. I am not even sure that the CONAPI will let you do that.

G.

okey , i see , can you please give some me documents to start with the application gateway , i'm new to this .

Thank you very much

Take a look at the GED-145 developer documentation.

Do you want to build this from scratch?

G.

what do you mean by : from scratch ?

if there is something pre-build that i can use it to simplify the work , and only focus on the external interface it will be great .

Hi,

there's a platform that allows you to simplify work with GED-145 (APG), it's called AIRA. Some assembly required.

G.

Thank you very much for your reply , AIRA is not an open source as i see,( i hop i'm wrong ), so i need to do it from scratch , but i didn't find in the ged-145 documents anything refering to outbound campaign ,skill group, i can't really find my way in those documents . if you have a link or document that really shows how i'll be very thankful .

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: