Views
Helpful
Replies

Enable outbound campaign not from the Configuration manager

Oleh Doroshenko
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Is there are any way to enable outbound campaign not from the Configuration manager (Configuration manager>Outbound Option>Campaign enable checkbox on ICM)

Maybe some API or something like this?

We are using ICM 9.0

Does anyone have any suggestions?

9 Replies 9

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

there's no such API.

You can, however, mimic this functionality easily. Leave the campaign enabled and change the blending mode of the skill groups attached to the campaign to "INBOUND" if you want to "disable" the campaign.

It can be easily done with the admin script, using either a global variable, or a database lookup or an Application Gateway call (my preference).

G.

We thought about this possibility. But campaings will be created very often. And nothing better then create hundred of skill groups and assign 1SG=1Campaign. Then create Administrative script which will include variables for every SG. Then get some external feed from our source thus swiching SG off/on. Manually assign agents to SG and we will achieve our goal.

Any additional suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

the way I do it: I've got 30 campaigns in ICM. One campaign = one skill group. One huge admin script is getting/setting the types of campaigns.

I've got an application server running a nice piece of an application (commercially available, if interested), which effectively loads the dialling list, inserts it into its own database, formats it, pours it out as a CSV file to the Logger, ICM reads it, and then the only thing the supervisor needs is to "enable" the campaign. When the campaign is over, the application synchronises stats from ICM, and prepares the campaign in ICM for another campaign.

I don't touch anything in ICM, so all campaigns are static, yet the customer is able to create as many campaigns as desired, dynamically.

(And yes, most of the so-called "Dialer Managers" work this way, too - remember, no config API).

G.

hi,

I'm working on the same concept , and i would like to know name of the application that allows dialing list .

thank you very much

Hi, I don't really understand what application you meant.

G.

hi , in your replay you said :

"I've got an application server running a nice piece of an application (commercially available, if interested), which effectively loads the dialling list, inserts it into its own database, formats it, pours it out as a CSV file to the Logger, ICM reads it, and then the only thing the supervisor needs is to "enable" the campaign. "

Hi,

I copeid what you've said in your replay , and i really want to know the name of the application . I do really need more informations thought after that .

Thank you very much

Please checkout the below link for a Campaign Management Application

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12705126/cisco-uccx-campaign-manager

Pranjol Saikia
Level 4
Level 4

Please checkout the below link for a Campaign Management Application

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12705126/cisco-uccx-campaign-manager

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: