Helpful
Replies

Enabling Wrap-Up Codes

Matthew Martin
Level 5
Level 5

Hello All,

UCCX: 10.6(1)

We want to enable Wrap-Up codes for Agents so they start getting prompted when a call ends to select a wrap-up code.

Currently, we don't have any wrap-up codes configured so Agents are not prompted to select one at this time.

If I start adding wrap-up codes in Cisco Desktop Workflow Administrator, will Agents immediately start getting prompted to select a wrap-up code when a call ends? Or is there somewhere where I need to specifically Enable the Wrap-up codes feature?

Thanks in Advance,

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
It's been a long time since I've worked on CAD, but I think, just like Finesse, the Agent needs to download the config, which it does during login. Also, I'm pretty sure they will not be bothered by the wrap up codes unless they enter the work state. Do you already implement the work state either in automatic mode or manually selected by the Agent?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
It's been a long time since I've worked on CAD, but I think, just like Finesse, the Agent needs to download the config, which it does during login. Also, I'm pretty sure they will not be bothered by the wrap up codes unless they enter the work state. Do you already implement the work state either in automatic mode or manually selected by the Agent?

Hey Anthony, thanks for the reply.

Yes, we have Automatic Work set to enabled for our CSQs. So basically, once I start adding Wrap-up codes. Agents will start seeing them if they login after some codes have been added in Workflow Admin?

Thanks,
Matt

...we are currently using UCCX release 10.6(1) also and using Wrap Up Codes.

The Wrap Up codes are actually applied to Teams under Finesse Admin.  Reason code lists are created under the "Reasons" tab, under Wrap Up Codes.  They are applied under the Team Resources tab, assigned/added to the specified team under the "Wrap Up Reasons" tab. 

Agents within the specified teams do need to logout, then log back-in to receive the update for Wrap-up codes.

This is using Finesse, though, not CAD.

Hope this helps.

-Sean

That was correct. Looks like once the Agent logs-out and back-in (*in CAD), they'll start getting the Wrap-Up codes prompt. As long as they're a part of that Workflow.

Thanks,
Matt