Views
Helpful
Replies

Engine heap usage exceeded when calling Subflow

nicagraves
Level 4
Level 4

Hello all,

We are running a single server UCCX 7.0(1)SR05_Build504 with two CUCM version 7.1.5.11901-1 servers.

We recently added a subflow call to seven of our scripts. The subflow checks an XML file that we loaded to Applications > Document Management in UCCX. The XML file is very small. See screenshot

xml.jpg

This is the Subflow:

subflow.jpg

We had no problems when we had only one script calling this subflow. However, now that we have seven of our scripts calling it, we are getting this message when attempting to update or refresh an application.

message.png

I found this article (see link below) even though it refered to version 8.0, and so as soon as I removed the Call subflow from the seven scripts, this message stopped appearing. Do I need to somehow delete at cached document at the end of the subflow script or reset some value? We would like to continue to use the subflow for checking for holidays.

article - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080b51d17.shtml

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can provide. :-)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

That is bug ID CSCtf13713 and is fixed in ES05 for UCCX 7.0(1)SR5

Regards

Graham

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

That is bug ID CSCtf13713 and is fixed in ES05 for UCCX 7.0(1)SR5

Regards

Graham

Thanks for this information Graham! How do I get ahold of ES05? I checked the downloads for 7.x and I only see "7.0.1-SR05_Build504.exe".

You have to open a Cisco TAC case and they will give you access to a secial download area.

ES05 was issued around June last year.

The 7.0(2) was released around June this year and that bug is fixed in 7.0(2)

If you have the contract you can order the 7.0(2) upgrade via the PUT tool. You can't download it Cisco have to ship you the CD.

http://www.cisco.com/upgrade

If you don't have a contract you have a problem

Regards

Graham

I have a contract. Thank you! Have an awesome weekend. It's people like you who help people like me sleep through the night.

Sincerely,

Dominique

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: