cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ERROR SPLKAXL2020 Unknown CallManager version: 8.0.3.20000(2)

Folks,

We are getting this error on our CCX 7.01.SR5. Our CUCM is running 8.0.3 as you can see on this:

ERROR VOIP2066 Could not initialize the connection to the CallManager database. AXL error: [18: SPLKAXL_RET_GET_CM_LIST_FAILED].

ERROR VOIP2048 Could not get the MAC address for extension [xxxx] from the CallManager database.

On our CCX server the monitor / recording services stopped running while ago, and we are getting this message on logs. Would any of you know by instance any workaround to fix this without having to jump for CCX 8.0.2. I've spoken with TAC engineers and I was told this is because of inconsistencies for JTAPI versions (due to different versions running ccx 7.0.1SR5 and CUCM 8.0.3).

Any help is highly appreciated!

Regards,

Thiago

4 Replies 4

phooghen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thiago,

Actually you are running an unsupported configuration.

You cannot run UCCX 7.0.1SR5 with CUCM 8.0.3.

see the compatibility matrix:

http://tools.cisco.com/squish/f7BAe

The only possibility is to upgrade the UCCX version to 8.0.2SU1.

Actually you have a recording issue but you will probably get later on issues  showing due to this unsupported configuration.

Pierre.

Pierre,

Oddly enough, when cucm was upgraded to 8.0.3 we had uccx running for approx. one month without any of this monitoring / recoding issues. Cucm was upgraded on September end and we started only to have issues on middle november with ccx. We are suprised how ccx monitoring / recording services were working properly for this long and suddenly stopped working. We are on hope that we could find / do any workaround on this issue. However, if we do not have other option unless going for 8.0.2...then we have to go for. Also, IF after this major upgrade 7.0.1 SR5 --> 8.0.2 the issue does not get fixed?

thanks for your inputs.

Regards,

Thiago

Thiago,

I understand your frustation about this issue and the fact it has been working for a month and now you start getting problems.

I already got one my customer running an unsupported configuration and multiple issues were popping up at later stage.

I cannot guaranty the upgrade of UCCX will fix your problem.

But what I know it that the TAC won't investigate an unsupported configuration and as soon as the configuration will become supported, the TAC will do its best to fix your issue.

By the way I don;t work for the TAC but I know how TAC is working.

Pierre.

Pierre,

I've called TAC several times and all of them have said the samething about our situation, we have to upgrade our ccx to 8.0.2 version to restore monitoring / recording services, they had also shown me this compatibility guide about supported / unsupported platforms. Yeah...we have to believe that going for 8.0.2 will fix our issue..otherwise we will be stuck on this forever. Thanks for you input on how TAC works.

Regards,

Thiago 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: