Helpful
Replies

Error when configuring Database element in Call Studio

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Dear all,

It is a UCCE system 9.0 with CVP 9.0 and CVP Call Studio 8.5

I am using the Database Element in order to connect to a MSSQL database.

The below has been done:

* Download JDBC driver: "sqljdbc_4.0.2206.100_enu"

* Copy sqljdbc.jar to CVP VXML Server's: C:\Cisco\CVP\VXMLServer\Tomcat\common\lib folder

* Modify the context.xml file by adding the below:

<Resource 
   name="jdbc/ivr"  
   auth="Container" 
   type="javax.sql.DataSource" 
   driverClassName="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"
   url="jdbc:sqlserver://192.168.2.166:1433;databaseName=IVR;user=sa;password=cisco.cisco0;integratedSecurity=true" 
   />

* In the Call Studio application I put the JNDI Name to ivr.

But when I called the application, I got the below error in the Error log:

The error was: A built-in element encountered an exception of type java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException. The root cause was:      java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 1.6 is not supported by this driver. Use the        sqljdbc4.jar class library which provides support for JDBC 4.0.

I replaced the sqljdbc.jar by the sqljdbc4.jar but this has not solved my issue and I got the below error:

The error was: A built-in element encountered an exception of type com.audium.server.AudiumException. Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (This driver is not configured for integrated authentication. ClientConnectionId:01a41697-0e01-4876-819d-1e2e8733f24b) The root cause was: org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (This driver is not configured for integrated authentication.

Can someone help me to solve this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Lara

1 Reply 1

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Actually I have removed "integratedSecurity=true" from the Context.vxml and got my issue resolved.