Views
Helpful
Replies

EWT - UCCE

gwap54501
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

We are making a POC document for CCB, we dont have server access at this point. We are working on implementing EWT first, and will work on CCB post implementation of EWT.

Can some one help on formula for EWT? (We just only SKill Group. Not Enterprise SG or PQ)

2 Replies 2

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

Lots of different ways to do this... here's one way

min(value(if(SkillGroup.%1%.Avail>=1,0,ValidValue(trunc(((SkillGroup.%1%.RouterCallsQNow+1)*(ValidValue(SkillGroup.%1%.AvgHandledCallsTimeTo5,600)/if(SkillGroup.%1%.LoggedOn>=1,SkillGroup.%1%.Ready,.01)))),50000))),value(if(SkillGroup.%2%.Avail>=1,0,ValidValue(trunc(((SkillGroup.%2%.RouterCallsQNow+1)*(ValidValue(SkillGroup.%2%.AvgHandledCallsTimeTo5,600)/if(SkillGroup.%2%.LoggedOn>=1,SkillGroup.%2%.Ready,.01)))),50000))),value(if(SkillGroup.%3%.Avail>=1,0,ValidValue(trunc(((SkillGroup.%3%.RouterCallsQNow+1)*(ValidValue(SkillGroup.%3%.AvgHandledCallsTimeTo5,600)/if(SkillGroup.%3%.LoggedOn>=1,SkillGroup.%3%.Ready,.01)))),50000))))

Save this as a custom function... this is specifically looking for three skill groups... you can add or remove to make this work for the script you're placing this in. If it's only one skill group, you can do this:

min(value(if(SkillGroup.%1%.Avail>=1,0,ValidValue(trunc(((SkillGroup.%1%.RouterCallsQNow+1)*(ValidValue(SkillGroup.%1%.AvgHandledCallsTimeTo5,600)/if(SkillGroup.%1%.LoggedOn>=1,SkillGroup.%1%.Ready,.01)))),50000)))

Hi Omar, 

Thanks for the reply, 

min(value(if(SkillGroup.%1%.Avail>=1,0,ValidValue(trunc(((SkillGroup.%1%.RouterCallsQNow+1)*(ValidValue(SkillGroup.%1%.AvgHandledCallsTimeTo5,600)/if(SkillGroup.%1%.LoggedOn>=1,SkillGroup.%1%.Ready,.01)))),50000)))

On Above formula, can you tell me the 600 and 50000 represents what? so that i can alter based on our requirement.

I also have one more doubt, can you use EstimatedWaitTime() Builtin function for the same functionality? How this is differs from our formula. Also the EstimatedWaitime() function available from which version of UCCE.?

Pls advise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: