cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Exit state greyed out

Keith Pretti
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to add an element in a group inside of Courtesy Call Back. The exit states are greyed out and I can not select done. What am I doing wrong? I have included an attachment in word of a screen print.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Keith,

You'd usually only see the exit-states greyed-out like that if they're already connected on the outside of the Group.

And the fact that your element is blue (not yellow, like mine) also indicates that its exit states are connected.

Close the Group (select 'Go Back' in the bottom right of the workspace) and you'll find the exit states.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

Could you be more specific of what the error is. For example, has something changed in our environment? Is this a data issue, code, or a new issue?

Thank you

This is the first time we are making an addition to CCB. Nothing has changed. We are bringing on another business unit and they are being set up for CCB. seems to be a code issue. Can you see my attachment in Word?

Could you include the code issue in a post here?

ewindgat - if youo look at the Word doc on the first post there is a screen capture of what I am getting.

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Keith,

You'd usually only see the exit-states greyed-out like that if they're already connected on the outside of the Group.

And the fact that your element is blue (not yellow, like mine) also indicates that its exit states are connected.

Close the Group (select 'Go Back' in the bottom right of the workspace) and you'll find the exit states.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: