Views
Helpful
Replies

Export db_cra from uccx 10.6 to SQL 2012

raja Saravanan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to export db_cra to an external SQL server, below is the process I am following

1. I have windows 2008r2 server, it has got 64bit IBM Informix ODBC client installed and configured to point to UCCX, the test connection is successful.

2.SQL 2012has been installed on the same machine, I am trying to add Informix as linked server, when I tried to finish the configuration, I get

database locale mismatch error, I tried with different locales but still failed.

please advise, thanks!!!

BR,

RS

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The database locale is en_US.UTF8. See the Administration Guide for details on how to configure the Informix ODBC driver.

With that said, I doubt this will work since the relevant IBM documentation says you need to run a SQL script on the Informix server. You most definitely lack the access to do this since you lack write access to the sysmaster database, not to mention Cisco doesn't give you the informix user password.

Thanks Jonathan, I tried with en_US.UTF8 but the issue persists, will TAC run the script for us, incase we open a case,.please advise.

BR,

RS

Extremely unlikely.

Thanks Jonathan, is there a way we could export the cli output from uccx, say for example

if i need to run this command

run uccx sql db_cra select * from Resource

and capture the output to a text file. Please advise.

i am planning to use plink to SSH but not sure how to send the output to a text file. In dos we could do it using >> and then the file name.

BR,

RS

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: