Views
Helpful
Replies

Exporting CCX Reports in XLS format show time incorrect

cristian.munoz
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All

I have a problem. When exporting CCX Reports (Cisco Unified Intelligence Center) in XLS format show time incorrect ( 1 hour of difference). UCCX ver 11.6.1

Any idea?

TIA

Cristian

13 Replies 13

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight
Daylight savings time?
See if the report is one hour wrong before/after daylight savings time...

The report is right but then I export to excel and the time is changed. Please see the attch file in the post.

TIA
Cristian

Dear Bill

No is the same. This BUG mentioned Date Time format displayed issue only and do not the changed time.

TIA
Cristian.

Does this happen if you schedule it in formats like PDF (to eliminate Excel from the equation)?

You may also want to look at this in case as well.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvf64930

Hi Bill

Get the report to pdf format is the same problem. The report in CUIC show the agent login at 09:03 and pdf report show the agent login al 10:03.

report1_pdf_format.jpg

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Which one is correct?

Anthony

The correct is the left, the web report of CUIC. 

If the report is import format xls or I get on pdf, the time is incorrect.

TIA
Cristian

At the bottom of the Excel file it shows a timezone, and in the report on the web, if you click the "i" icon, it shows an offset. Do these match?

Dear Anthony

No match. The correct time is show in the time and date file of the PC (12:47)

report_3.jpg

TIA
Cristian

What about the report in the browser, if you click the Report Information "i" button at the top? It's to the right of the export button and to the left of the help button. What offset does that show?

Hi Anthony

Thank you for you patience.

The Report Information "i" show the follow

report_4.jpg

TIA
Cristian

So, that's a problem right? CLST in the export is GMT-3 and the "i" on the web page is showing GMT-4.
I wonder if this is a bug for that specific timezone, and if so, if it's addressed in any of the timezone updates found here: https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286314216/type/286315794/release/MultipleRelease_Cops
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: