cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

External Phone Number Mask for Call Redirect

rowdygardner
Level 1
Level 1

In CUCM, I have my extension configured to forward calls to my mobile. When this occurs, it uses the "External Phone Number Mask" programmed into my extension as the CLID when sending the call to my mobile.

But when I use the "Call Redirect" feature in UCCX scripts to redirect calls to my mobile, it always sends the default Phone Number as the CLID to the mobile. It seems to ignore the "External Phone Number Mask" that I've programmed into the Trigger.

How do I configured UCCX to send the "External Phone Number Mask" on calls redirected to a mobile?

4 Replies 4

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Try setting up external phone number mask on CTI ports used by UCCX.

I've updated the "External Phone Number Mask" all on the CTI ports used by the Call Control Group. But the default number continues to be displayed rather than the mask.

Any other ideas of what to check?

What is the default number you are talking about? is it the Trigger Directory number?

have you tried resetting CTI ports after setting external phone number mask on them?

Did you also check Dialed Number Analyzer on CUCM to check how the call will be routed and go through all the transformations?

Hi Chinta, thanks for your assistance.

The Default number is set by our carrier on the SIP trunk. It's used as the CLID when a phone number is not passed to it.

We have reset the CTI ports and this has not resolved the issue.

I'll try using the Analyzer to see how the call is being routed and transformed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: