Views
Helpful
Replies

Failed binding Cert ICM Diagnostic Portico PCCE 12.5

Yasid.ramli1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I want to used CA sign for SPOG on the PCCE 12.5 follow the instruction in the document
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/contact-center/packaged-contact-center-enterprise/215664-implement-ca-signed-certificates-in-a-cc.html#anc42

after we try binding cert to ICM via the command prompt, I have an issue in the below for detail

"Failed to find the requested certificate in Local Computer personal store
'CertFindCertificateInStore' failed with error 2148081668: Cannot find object or property."

icm.jpg

we already try upload cert to Local Personal via MMC and try to rename the Friendly name but the issue still the same.

Does anyone know what should I do?? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yasid.ramli1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

Today we already have done to binding cert ICM Diagnostic Portico, it's like typo if you copy from notepad to command prompt. I can give an example of what kind of mistake.

++If you copy the command from notepad first you must look is "/certhash:"

this capture if you copy-paste no edit

error-icm.jpg

ICM1.jpg

on the CertHash Argument Passed you can see question mark in front of the hash value

If you see after the colon "/certhash:" have " | ", you must remove that on the command prompt and after remove you have to reassure hash value is not less.

This capture work

icmgood.jpg

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Yasid.ramli1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

Today we already have done to binding cert ICM Diagnostic Portico, it's like typo if you copy from notepad to command prompt. I can give an example of what kind of mistake.

++If you copy the command from notepad first you must look is "/certhash:"

this capture if you copy-paste no edit

error-icm.jpg

ICM1.jpg

on the CertHash Argument Passed you can see question mark in front of the hash value

If you see after the colon "/certhash:" have " | ", you must remove that on the command prompt and after remove you have to reassure hash value is not less.

This capture work

icmgood.jpg