cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Failed to find PeripheralTarget for TrunkGroupID

Travis Cassell
Level 1
Level 1

I was asked to work on an older IPCC system today and I'm having problems fixing an issue.  The system is IPCC 6.0, IPIVR 3.5(3) and UCM 4.13sr5b.  When I dial a particular number it fails on the translation route with the following error:

VRUPeripheral::RequestInstruction: Failed to find PeripheralTarget for TrunkGroupID 0 and DNIS="82289"

This is my first time in this system and I'm not sure if it's that or the face it's 6.0 but I can't seem to find the fix.  Can anyone help or provide some feedback as to where I should look?

Thanks,

Travis

5 Replies 5

shirpati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You could check for the pheripheral number on the IPIVR Trunk group it should match with the call control group id created in the ipivr (mostly would be 0) a mismatch would result in TR failures.

Thanks,

Shirish.

Well I have other numbers that work, just not this one and that's why I'm puzzled.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

You should look at your Translation Route Explorer and get a list of all the expected DNIS. Make sure that all of these are in the Call Control Group. After hours, do some testing. As you call the route point from an IP phone (have no one available so it queues) it will walk through the DNIS list and display it on the calling phone - so make sure that you call enough times to cover all the DNIS. Make sure each one is working.

Regards,

Geoff

Well the translation routes were good and matched the triggers in the IPIVR.  But while I was revewing the IPIVR I found where they added the same DN as a trigger in the IPIVR.  Removed the number from the IPIVR and it works just fine.  Thanks for the quick responses, that was driving me crazy.

Thanks!

Good work.

Regards,

Geoff