Views
Helpful
Replies

Failure Conf (1) message received from JTAPI

Murali_DS
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Patrons,

I received this message on the Event Viewer from the PG,"Failure Conf (1) message received from JTAPI Gateway does not correspond to an outstanding request. Ignoring." I could see the there was a flap in the services for 30 seconds, PG lost the connectivity to the RTR and came up after 30 seconds. Pls clarify what this error message defines. This msg gets triggered every 20 min approx.

2 Replies 2

Reena Mundary
Level 1
Level 1

Failure Conf (1) message received from JTAPI Gateway does not correspond to an outstanding request.  Ignoring.
This is an informational message, not an error.  It is telling us that call data was
received for a call that no longer exists.  Basically the PIM is stating that the call
JTAPI Gateway had been tracking has been redirected away without our being notified.

You can check logs PGAG and CGAG logs to check what's the reason for this.

Hi Reena,

Thx for ur update, I checked in the PGAG logs and could see there is a disconnection to CC a few seconds before this event. from the PIM logs I could also see CSTA connection cleared msgs with cause indicating "Cause = EC_CALL_CANCELLED " and "Cause = EC_NETWORK_NOT_OBTAINABLE", does this indicate N/W issue while delivering the call....also is

there any link or resource to understand these msgs deeply?