Views
Helpful
Replies

Finding discrepancy in CUIC reports

vinothbalaji.dd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I am finding a discrepancy in CUIC reports when I am running a two different reports for the same CSQ & for the same period, Getting two different values for Abandoned calls from each report. Kindly clarify why I am getting such mismatched values when i am pulling reports for the same queue. The report details as follows.

Report1: Contact Service Queue Activity by CSQ Report, Calls Abandoned shows as 47

Report 2: Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report, Calls abandoned shows as 60

This is not happening only for any particular CSQ, finding such discrepancy for few other CSQs as well. 

Thanks & Regards,

Vinoth B

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Vinoth,

Can you provide the output from both the reports as there is no Call Abandoned section for the Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report as per the below guide:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U89A45EB_00_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-106.html

If you have a Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report there which shows the Calls Abandoned section then you are most probably looking at the Custom Report because the default Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report does not have this column for sure.

And if above is true then there is no point in comparing a Custom Report vs Stock (inbuilt report) as you never know that what calculation algorithm had been used by the developer to calculate Abandoned calls in the first place.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your reply. Yes there is no field for abandoned calls in Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report . Actually we filter it by setting “Contact Disposition value to 1” to show the abandoned calls in the report. I have attached the reports, please verify.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinoth B

Hi Deepak,

I had attached the reports on the previous update. Have you got any clue on this regard?

Thanks & Regards,

Vinoth B

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: