Views
Helpful
Replies

Fineese agents and supervisors cannot receive incoming calls

christian.30
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community 

I'am having hard time analyzing on the current situation that we had encountered wherein Finesse agents and supervisors cannot receive inbound calls when i tried to call the trunk-line it will suddenly put the call on queue and as per comparing with the current configuration and my backup configuration is that there is no difference at all. For the isolation we had done is that we tried to reboot the nodes and after reboot the calls is now being routed. I'm not sure what is the cause of this issue and also I'm not sure if this is some bug. by the way my setup for this is HA (High availability)

Thank you community for the help appreciate you all 

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
So you don't currently have a problem, but you're wondering what could have been the problem if a reboot fixed it? More than likely you hit a software defect, and the reboot corrected it. What version are you running? What happened just prior to the issue?

Hi Anthony

Yes the issue resolve after reboot.My CCX version is 11.5, i have found bug issue "CSCvc91728" wherein Finesse tomcat showing high CPU usage. I'm not sure if this is the root cause of my issue.